Oracle Apps DBA
Posted on Dec 3, 2019 by Precision System Design, Inc.
Our client located near Cleveland is looking for an Oracle Apps DBA to work with Application Developers and the Service Management team to support and implement application changes, production support including incident, problem and change management, extensive troubleshooting, Oracle quarterly patch installs, and upgrades. The Apps DBA will also engage in troubleshooting the application tier components such as concurrent manager, Oracle HTTP server, forms. Monitoring and tuning the Oracle EBS application tier, installed modules, cloning, configuration enhancement, patching, installation and workflow. An understanding and some experience in SOA Suite and OBIA is preferred.
Come join an industry leader with a cutting edge IT shop. Apply today!
- 5-7 years of Oracle APPS DBA Experience
.* R12.1 EBS Architecture.*
Oracle Application Framework Processing
.*Oracle Apps DBA with R12.1 experience throughout all stages of the lifecycle*
Multiple operating systems: Linux/Unix/Windows
Migrating code, database changes, Oracle quarterly patch installs
Experience with Oracle Fusion Middleware applications
Team player with positive attitude.
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Hands on experience in supporting Oracle EBS R12 deployments/upgrades on Unix/Linux platforms
OEM - Oracle Enterprise Manager
SQL coding and tuning, PL/SQL coding and tuning, and application/database tuning and performance management
.* Ability to solve complex technical problems that may involve multiple technology layers including database, messaging, operating systems, application Servers, languages, and other middleware*
Effectively communicate with technical information to Oracle support, other technical associates and customers
SOA, OBIE and MarkView applications is Preferred
Oracle EBS Health Check is Preferred
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
THERE ARE MANY IT STAFFING FIRMS YOU CAN WORK WITH.
WHY WORK WITH PRECISION?
Our Clients. We work with the best.
- We are direct vendors to Fortune 500 companies across North America
- We're the top provider of contract IT professionals to many of our clients
Our Experience. We know how to sell our candidates to clients.
- We've been in business for over 20 years, and have made thousands of successful placements
Our Background. Precision is run by former IT professionals.
- We know what it is like to be an IT consultant working in a large organization.
- We actually understand your skills. We'll make sure that you are right for the job, and that the job is right for you.
Our Reputation for Quality. Clients favor Precision's candidates.
- We take the time to learn about you so that we can best match you to our openings and sell you to our clients.
- Our clients know from experience that Precision's consultants are the most qualified and the best fit for their project teams.
Our Ethics. We pride ourselves on our ethical business practices.
- We never submit your resume without your permission, and we never give your resume to other staffing companies
- We are up front about pay rates and the interviewing process, and provide you with constant feedback.
Our Responsibility. We take seriously our obligations to our consultants.
- We always pay on time
- We offer highly competitive pay rates, as well as an opportunity to participate in our group health insurance, long term disability and 401(k) plans.
- When required, we carefully manage H1-B and Green Card applications, and involve you at every step.
- We have dedicated HR personnel that will answer the phone when you call.
THE STAFFING FIRM YOU WORK WITH MATTERS.
WORK WITH PRECISION.
Overtime - straight time