Experienced Accounting Manager - Colorado Springs
Posted on Dec 3, 2019 by Brookwood
Experienced Accounting Manager required to join a Global business and IT Outsource Service. We require a passionate, hardworking candidate who are seeking a new challenge in Colorado Springs. Our client is offering a generous package and lots of opportunity to grown and progress within the company.
We are hiring an Accounting Manager who will be responsible for supporting the accounting function, managing a small team, preparing accurate and timely financial reports and statements and ensuring the implementation of the company accounting control procedures.
- Perform general accounting functions
- Assist in quarterly financial and compliance reviews and annual audit
- Assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures
- Oversee general full-cycle payroll (not outsourced)
- Assist with monthly, quarterly, and annual closing process
- Ensure the company's financial statements comply with country legislation
- Understand company operations to ensure that all necessary accounting entries are created and entered into the system on a timely basis.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all employees & departments
- Ensure constant self-development using day to day work, web-based training, and any other available tool
- Manage the team a present a positive, effective, and flexible contribution to achieving team targets and objectives
- Significant experience of corporate or general accounting experience in a similar role required
- Demonstrable Team leadership and people management experience
- Proven experience working within a multi-national, matrixed organization
- Knowledge of accounting rules, regulations, policies and procedures
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Good communication skills within all levels of the organization
- Intermediate to advanced level proficiency in Excel required
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Full-cycle payroll experience preferred
Thank you please apply now for more information.