Chiropractic Doctor - Misson, Texas
Posted on Dec 3, 2019 by Khit Chiropractic
Seeking a Floater Doctor of Chiropractic to assist other Chiropractors at our different locations. Candidate must be motivated, hardworking, flexible, and ready to become part of our team. Doctor will primarily assist our Doctors in the Mission and McAllen clinics and travel to other clinics will be approximately 15 to 20% of the time, mainly to cover other Doctors when they take time off.
Personal Injury experience preferred; however we are willing to train. Spanish speaking a plus. This position is available immediately. We offer stipends towards the cost of meeting continuing education requirements and to assist you to cover the cost of malpractice insurance. We offer health insurance, vacation time, sick time, and holiday pay.
Summary of Essential Job Functions include:
• Assist other Chiropractors in our busier clinics to provide patient care.
• Travel to other clinics as assigned.
• Provide consultations, complete examinations, and develop individualized treatment plans.
• Educate patients on the therapy modalities recommended/used and the benefit of each.
• Ability to provide high volume of chiropractic adjustments.
• Complete timely progress re-evaluations.
• Use office equipment and software.
• Complete timely and clear documentation of services rendered.
• Maintain a professional appearance to represent our company.
• Doctor of Chiropractic Texas License in good standing
• Skilled in diverse adjustments
• Must be able to work Monday through Friday 9:00 am to 7:30pm with a 2 hour lunch
• Possess excellent communication skills
• Enthusiastic approach to customer service
About our practice:
Our Texas chiropractors at Khit Chiropractic & Wellness Center and Khit Chiropractic & Rehabilitation offer experienced, personalized chiropractic care. We specialize in auto accident and personal injury chiropractic care. We have a team of highly trained individuals for the treatment of your injuries.