MI & Reporting Manager
Posted on Dec 3, 2019 by I.T. Alliance N.I. Ltd
MI & Reporting Manager €70-80K
About the role
A global financial services business that specialises in commercial and residential property requires an MI & Reporting Manager to lead their MI (Management Information) Reporting operations.
Based at their Irish HQ in Dublin, the MI & Reporting Manager will be responsible for recording Internal Company Process Data and reporting their findings to Senior Management.
The MI & Reporting Manager will lead all client, internal & regulatory reporting. They will also be responsible for performing impact analysis work on planned operational changes and project initiatives for operations departments.
Remuneration & Benefits
This is a permanent role, which also offers generous salary, healthcare, pension and a robust study support programme. If you are a business analyst looking to diversify your experience, then this role could be just what you are looking for.
Essential Candidate Requirements
Prospective candidates for this role MUST HAVE:
* Residential Property/Financial Services experience - Prospective candidates will be familiarity with a range of asset types including residential mortgages, commercial real estate mortgages and consumer finance products
Familiarity with legislative requirements in the residential property pertaining to loans/finance would be particularly welcome.
* MI (Management Information) experience - The ideal candidate for this role will have previous experience in generating MI, such as examining internal systems/processes used by staff, compilation of accurate data and briefing Senior Management with their findings.
* Management experience - In addition to strong MI Reporting skills, candidates should have strong direct management experience (At least 3 years as manager) leading teams with a minimum of 5-7 members
* Systems Development - A strong track record of creating systems and processes to support management decision making
* SAS/SQL Capabilities - Previous experience in using SAS or SQL coding/Scripting essential
* Data Warehousing Expertise - Experience working with data warehouse structures
* Relevant Degree in Business/Management, Computer Science or other relevant Discipline
* Postgraduate Qualification/Specialised Certification in Data Analytics, Management Information or Statistics/Quantitative Methods
IMPORTANT - All applicants must have immediate availability to work in the EU
For more information on this role, please contact Níall or send current CV along with brief cover letter
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€400 - €500 Daily
€550 - €550 Daily