Posted on Dec 3, 2019 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Training Coordinator vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company.
- Ability to prioritise, complete multiple tasks and foster positive working relationships
- Strong organisational and communication skills as well as high motivation and professionalism
- Capability to work proactively, responsibly and in a detail-oriented manner
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Assisting Program Managers so that their learning programs run smoothly from start to finish
- Taking care for local logistics and operations for a wide array of training programs
- Processing queries about training programs using a centralised ticket management system
- Communicating details to attendees and stakeholders about programs you support
- Working with stakeholders to ensure all program materials are up-to-date
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.