Annuity Marketing Representative
Posted on Dec 3, 2019 by TeamBradley
LOCATION: Near Indianapolis, IN
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our Client, a global financial service corporation, is dedicated to providing their clients with superior customer service while always striving to exceed client expectations. They believe in order to provide quality services to their clients they must employ innovated individuals, that embrace a team collaborative spirit to provide innovative solutions to their customers. They are currently looking for an Annuity Marketing Representative. The right candidate will be detailed oriented.
- Achieves sales goals with a focus on business development by creating clear expectations of each client's goals and objectives
- Builds relationships with agents, brokers, IMOs and sub-producers. Connect through cold calling.
- Answers consumer/customer/client questions about all products and clearly explain.
- Educate and Assists agents with matching client needs with appropriate product to assure suitability.
- Prepares demonstrations, materials, webinars illustrations and proposals
- Acts as liaison between producer and other departments and resolve issues
- Bachelor's degree with 2+ years annuity products or marketing insurance sales experience
- Current Indiana Life and Health Insurance License
- Immense knowledge of contract provisions, insurance/annuity products and insurance law
- Familiar with state law and guidelines
- Ability to utilize entrepreneurial spirit to existing business and gain new business
- Work independently as well as in a team
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary.
ID#: JS 13198 - Annuity Marketing Representative