Test Automation Engineer Architect Java Cypress
Posted on Dec 3, 2019 by i REC
Exceptional opportunity for a talented Senior Test Automation Engineer to join a team as a principal test engineer/senior test automation architect to build next generation test architecture. The senior test automation engineering architect will be hands on with development of frameworks, platforms and tests.
Senior Test Automation Architect
- Define and lead the execution of our future strategy for test automation and QA.
- Lead and inspire others across the engineering group to improve their skills and help implement the strategy whilst working with the engineering leadership team to deliver a high-quality product and service to our customers.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to members of the bautomated QA team.
- Architect level understanding of best practice in TDD/BDD/ATDD
- Up to date knowledge of the latest tools for test automation.
- Ability to design and build test infrastructure and write tests to use that infrastructure.
- Good knowledge of Cypress.
- Experience in mentoring and coaching.
- Extensive experience in web application testing.
- Extensive experience in continuous integration & delivery.
This is a Full time role based in London City offices with the opportunity to work one day per week from home. The associated rewards include a highly competitive salary and a superb benefits package plus many other creative perks that make a great place to work. You will be working with highly intelligent, like-minded colleagues and be part of a company that genuinely values its staff.
Change tomorrow, apply today