IBM BPM Administrator
Posted on Dec 2, 2019 by JSAN Consulting Ltd
- Candidate must have 6 to 8 years of experience in supporting Integration Platform.
- Administration and maintenance aspects of MW applications.
- Manage the entire Support and Maintenance of the product suite through well-established processes.
- Working knowledge of IBM BPM, WPS, WESB, WAS and monitoring tools
- Experience in Distributed Operating Systems (AIX, HPUX, Linux and Windows) and Mainframes (Z/OS, Unix System Services)
- Unix Scripting and experience in working on IBM IID (WebSphere Integration Developer).
- Strong Communication skills