Build Engineer DevOps CI/CD PYTHON - Amsterdam
Posted on Dec 2, 2019 by BizTek Recruitment Ltd
DevOps Build Engineer - AMSTERDAM
Amsterdam, The Netherlands - Permanent Opportunity - English Speaking - No remote working
Basic salary of €65,000 - €80,000 + a bonus and benefits
BONUS UP TO 100% of Basic! - OTE up to 160,000
DevOps/Python/Build of Java or C++ Projects/Atlassian Products (Bamboo, Jira, Confluence)/Linux/Continuous Integration and Deployment
THIS IS NOT A JAVA DEVELOPER ROLE. IT IS A SPECIALIST DEVOPS CI/CD PIPE ENGINEER WITH SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE BUILD PHASE
This is an opportunity for a DevOps Build Engineer to join one of the top 10 Financial Trading companies and the World of high bonuses with the opportunity to earn up to 160,000 Euros per annum.
This trading company obviously operates in Real Time dealing with huge quantities of data and volumes of transactions in a fast-paced Agile environment with ultra-low latency, high frequency, scalable systems.
We are looking for talented BUILD ENGINEERS to take responsibility for automating the build and deployment process, not limited to:
- Build process for multiple releases.
- Design and configure continuous integration build systems.
- Participate in deployment and configuration of the applications.
- Set-up code review process and tooling for continuous integration.
- Automate test environments.
WHAT SKILLS YOU NEED
- You must have the confidence, clarity of communication and process leadership, that such a position requires.
- CI CD pipeline experience.
- Strong Scripting Skills in PYTHON (interview includes a Python test).
- Experience of ATLASSIAN products (Bamboo, Jira, Confluence).
- C++ or Java Code Awareness and have built and deployed applications thru DevOps automated pipeline.
- Strong Linux experience.
About BizTek Recruitment
BizTek are an established recruitment partner with offices in both the UK and The Netherlands.
Note that if you are not a resident in The Netherlands, then you can apply to benefit from a lower tax scheme. We are advertising this role across different locations to attract anyone who is looking to relocate to one of the hottest technologies and iconic cities in the world right now, Amsterdam.
With Brexit on the horizon, Amsterdam represents one of the most sought-after locations for IT professionals.