Accountant IFRS 17
Posted on Dec 2, 2019 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Accountant IFRS 17 requiring profound Finance Transformation knowledge vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- Practical experience in Accounting, ideally covering IFRS, US GAAP, Statutory and Local Accounting paired with knowledge of economic valuation frameworks
- Extensive experience of working in the financial industry
- Profound background and work experience in an IFRS 17 referred project is a must
- Competency of Finance and Finance IT environments along with knowledge in system implementation and change testing
- Higher degree in Finance or Accounting, CPA or another accounting certification preferred
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Assisting IFRS 17 implementation into the CorFiT platform
- Translating the IFRS 17 accounting policies into accounting events and journals entries
- Supporting the integration of IFRS 17 into the Finance Landscape by establishing IFRS 17 data models, accounts, relevant ledgers, attributes and posting drivers
- Collaborating with system SMEs to create relevant reports and views
- Working closely with the IFRS 17 business analysts to ensure proper integration of the IFRS 17 calculation engine in the Finance Landscape
- Maintaining systems roll-out testing, investigating issues, driving and coordinating issue resolution with relevant SMEs
- Acting as 2nd level support for IFRS 17 specific user requests on related systems
Duration: 12 MM+
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 15091
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.