Test Manager/SQL Banking
Posted on Dec 2, 2019 by Levy Associates Ltd
You will be part of large integration program between two financial companies. With regard to the financial reports for the law and the regulation you will work on the product that supplies risk data about customers to these reports. The current application is being replaced with a new product. In addition to alignment with the financial reports, the product is also connected to other product systems. It is a fairly complex chain.
As a Test Manager within the self-managing agile team you will be responsible for the preparation, execution and light coordinating activities of various test types.
Your activities are:
- Preparation of test scenarios
- Prepare and perform technical & functional tests in which you collaborate with various agile teams
- Feedback test results
- Defect management
You report to the team on progress and you are a discussion partner for other testers in the program. You will sit around the table with business parties on a regular basis to facilitate and support them in user testing.
Your main skills are:
- More than 5 years of experience as a senior tester
- At least 2 years in a management position
- Expert SQL knowledge
- Experience with DataValidationOption from Informatica
- Test data set-up analysis
- Knowledge of and experience with test techniques, TMap © and Certified Agile Tester
- Knowledge of and experience with risk data
- Experience with testing in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Experience with complex chains
- Fluent communication in Dutch and English (minimum B1 level)