Senior Security Engineer (English & French speaking)
Posted on Dec 2, 2019 by Radley James Ltd
This is a 12 month contract working in Brussels, Belgium for a Senior Security Engineer to assist the Infrastructure manager to implement, improve and operate the framework and all actions and/or controls required to ensure the security of my clients IT Assets.
Responsibilities will include:
- Make deep analysis of audit recommendations; define with all stakeholders the remediation actions needed and follow up until the actions are fully implemented
- Prepare security agents deployments on platforms
- Conducting some tests with specific tools.
- Work on security scanning & vulnerability remediation
- Work on Privilege Account Management deployment/operational integration
- Elaborate technical operation guidelines in line with security requirements
Windows Servers; RHL Linux; VMware; SQL Server; Oracle; Firewalls; Routing;
SIEM; VPN; WAF;PKI; Infrastructure Design; Shell Scripting; Oracle
IPS/IDS; DevOps; Cisco; Juniper; Fortinet;
WSUS; SCCM; ANSIBLE; Threat analysis and mitigation
Please note that you need to speak English and French fluently to be considered for this position.