PERM | Senior C# Developer position | Oil Trading - Geneva, Switzerlan
Posted on Dec 2, 2019 by Olive Delta
Global Oil Trading company requires Senior C# Developer for full life cycle development...
- Developing bespoke software solutions using .NET C#, SQL Server and associated technologies centred around an ETRM trading platforms.
- Establishing a detailed technical specification through discussion with business analysts and key users
- Breaking down technical specification into its simplest elements and translating this logic into code
- Producing possible solutions to anticipated problems
- Working autonomously and as part of a team
- Combining all elements of the solution design and testing it.
- Participating in development and maintenance of regression tests.
- Implementing robust system test techniques.
- Testing sample data-sets to check that output from the program works as intended
- Conducting testing and installing the program into production ideally using automated deployment tools
- Reacting to problems and correcting the program as necessary
- Evaluating and improvement of system performance
- Adapting the program to new requirements, as necessary
- Supporting user acceptance testing to ensure the program works to specification and can be used easily, quickly and accurately
- Writing detailed documentation for the operation of the program by users and computer operators.
- Handing over solutions to application support.
- Updating, repairing, modifying and developing existing software and generic applications.
- 5 years + .NET C# development expertise.
- SQL Server
- Experience in agile development methodologies
- Understanding of ETRM Systems would be beneficial, Openlink, Aspect, Triplepoint, Allegro etc
- Previous experience working autonomously and in medium to large teams
- Understanding of small organisations
- Understanding of energy and commodity trading.
- Proven ability to establish teams and drive improvements.