Posted on Dec 2, 2019 by Connect 44 AG
- Coordinate the timely entry and processing of standard spare parts operations.
- Create documentations for process and automation improvements across the business functions.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Must have the ability to work and communicate effectively with all levels of the organisation, both technical and non-technical.
- Self-driven with ability to multi-task and work with minimal supervision in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Accurately prepare, code, process and keep track of all procurement and material requests. Keep accurate and detailed logs. Completion of work assignments on time and error free. Performance of job duties in a courteous and professional manner at all times.
- Other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2+ years' experience in an office management capacity
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Fluent in English, and/or German. Chinese would be a plus.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with others
- Excellent communication and time management skills
Please send your CV if you are interested in role