Posted on Dec 2, 2019 by Vivid Resourcing Ltd
JAVA DEVELOPER - ANTWERP (BELGIUM) - FREELANCE 12 MONTHS+
I am working directly with a client based in the centre of Antwerp who is looking for several experienced Java developers to work on a 12 month contract with extensions.
- To assist with the full software development life cycle
- To liaise with the team leader about weaknesses within the application.
- To improve the core functionalities and debug as you work.
- Create new ideas to improve core products.
- Coordinate technical solutions with team members.
- Minimum 3 year experience working as a Java engineer.
- Previous knowledge of Java, Spring, Hibernate.
- Problem solver, team-player and group facilitator.
- Fluent in English.
Local candidates preferred.
- LOCATION: ANTWERP
- DURATION: 12 months +
- START DATE: ASAP
If you wish to be considered for the position available, please e-mail an up to date CV with a contact number or call. Please feel free to pass this advert on to other suitable candidates.
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€430 - €450 Daily
€400 - €450 Daily
€450 - €450 Daily