Technical CRM365-consultant - global TelCo-client - 6-9 months initial
Posted on Dec 2, 2019 by infom consulting GmbH
We are currently looking for a Technical CRM365-consultant/Senior CRM365 Developer to start ASAP a 6-9 months initial contract (extensions possible) in Manassas VA (could be based in Princeton NJ as well).
Our client is an international TelCo and a great reference in any CV.
The senior developer is responsible for supporting the CRM Delivery team in dramatically modernizing the application and operational landscape, groupwide, focused on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 environment.
You will play an important role in our transition to a single, common CRM platform supporting new, common processes. You will be joining during an implementation project, which is following an AGILE delivery approach. You will take on development tasks during the initial implementation sprints, support in the hyper care/post go live support phase for multiple releases, and ultimately be a part of the team regularly delivering valuable improvements to the delivered application.
This is a technical development role. You will be responsible for delivering high quality code and configuration-based solutions on Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Azure, and other peripheral applications supporting the Marketing, Commercial Operations, Sales, and Global Services teams. The technical competencies are critical, but understanding of the business processes supported, challenging design and approach are very appreciated in this small team which is aligned very closely with the business units supported.
Tasks & Responsibilities
This is a new implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement in the cloud. In the short term you will be part of the implementation team. In this context you will keep the client perspective, challenging the implementation partner to ensure a good quality of deliverables with the specific mindset of long-term maintenance which you will be responsible for. This solution is highly integrated via web services, to applications both in the cloud and on premise. A good understanding of the interfacing technology is critical to many of the functional enhancements you will be responsible for.
Additionally, we would look for you to take the following functional roles:
- Actively participate in AGILE ceremonies (Standups, Retrospectives, etc.) ensuring proactive communication about challenges and opportunities as they arise
- Actively maintain Azure DevOps ensuring user stories are estimated in a timely manner, and development tasks are accurately reflecting current status
- Ensure client coding best practices are adhered to, all code is properly commented, and all solutions are regularly checked into the Azure DevOps Repo
- Extreme focus on ensuring compliance with the dynamics 365 evergreen concepts
- Ensuring all code is performant and compatible with the Unified Customer Interface
- Taking pride in the quality of the delivered functionality, run thorough unit tests before handing any user story over for testing
- Support our periodic code review process, constructively auditing your colleagues and helping to improve the overall health of the environment (and openly receiving and acting upon feedback for your deliveries)
- Maintain a service-oriented attitude:
- Provide excellent service to our product owners and scrum masters
- Provide excellent service to our colleagues and customers by troubleshooting and resolving bugs that cannot be treated by Level 1 support
- Constructively challenge user stories where simpler/better alternatives may exist
- Automate the development testing and release cycles
- Keep an open mind and take on development tasks outside of Dynamics 365 supporting our commercial application eco-system. Much of this is becoming Azure, and most will be directly related to Dynamics 365 including Power Apps and flows. Some may outside of the Microsoft environment
Skills & Experience
- Minimum five years developing Microsoft Dynamics CRM, preferably with the latter years on the cloud platform
- Customization and form Scripting
- Administration/security role configuration
- Plugin and workflow
- Business Process Flow
- Sitemap and ribbon
- Power apps and flow
- Azure Based Integrations o Preferably with SAP ECC or similar ERP systems
- Emphasis on Marketing and Sales app
- Dynamics Marketing Portal and landing pages
- Azure DevOps CI/CD concepts
- Automated testing
- Dynamics CRM/Dynamics 365 certifications such as MB2-716 or other similar titles are considered a plus
- Fluency in English mandatory, with any other languages being considered as an asset (Especially French or German)
- Willingness to travel internationally (primarily to Luxembourg) and domestically (between Manassas VA, Washington DC, and Princeton NJ).
Award & Others
- The applicants attention is drawn to the important role that the curriculum vitae plays in the evaluation. Curriculum vitae shall illustrate the specific skills relevant to this request.
- We would like to receive CVs of suitable candidates together with pricing quotations, based on a daily net rate including travel costs for the services described.
- Place of Work: 100% on-site
- Starting date: as soon as possible, latest March 2020
infom consulting is an owner-managed business and consulting firm in Germany. The company supports large corporations and larger SMEs across Europe. Our IT experts are realising projects for the European Institutions, United Nations agencies, International Organisations and multinational companies across the EU.