Cyber Security Representative
Posted on Dec 2, 2019 by Randstad (Schweiz) AG
We are currently looking for a Cyber Security Representative for our Swiss Office in Zurich.
The scope of the role is for achieving all cyber security and privacy business objectives of the local company office.
- Develop the cyber security plan of the Company's Swiss entity
- Establish a cyber security business system and set up and optimize relevant business processes to meet cyber security requirements
- Responsible for the management, supervision and implementation of all cyber security and privacy topics
- Set up monitoring and controlling of cyber security directives on a corporate level
- Support the GCSO Office to establish and strengthen the end to end cyber security assurance system and identify first-hand cyber security best practices
- Plan, establish and manage a strong privacy culture in the organization to ensure continual compliance to all the legal, statutory, regulatory and contractual requirements
- Provide subject matter expert assistance and support the business on cyber security and privacy matters and manage complex cyber security/privacy related issues
- Organize internal effective communication and training to improve the cyber security and privacy awareness in the company's Swiss entity
- Bachelor Degree or above within the ICT field
- 7+ years of professional experience and demonstrated expertise in cyber security and privacy matters
- Work experience as CSO or expert within ICT companies
- Experienced in managing information security functions, strategy and risk within a large organization
- External security and/or privacy certifications (eg, CIPP, CISM, CISA, CISSP, DSCI Privacy, etc.) are a plus
- State of art understanding of international and regional cyber security trends
- Outstanding external communicator who has demonstrable experience in communicating complex and sensitive information and topics to different levels of stakeholders
- Strong ability to learn, self-management skills and the ability to work independently
- High flexibility and able to manage multiple tasks, being target oriented and able to work under pressure
- Ability to work in a culturally diverse, high paced organization.
- Fluent German and English skills are a must, any other language is an advantage
Are you ready for the next challenge in your career, then dont hesitate to send your application or contact me at (see below).