Posted on Dec 2, 2019 by Momentpin
This is a full time permanent role based in Glasgow, Scotland.
Join the Momentpin Family
We are seeking a talented Mid - Senior UI/UX Designer to build a team of UI/UX designers in building delivering a platform that will transform the world! We want to build an amazing and memorable experience for our customers, both B2C and B2B.
We are a start-up company which has been going strong since 2016. Our best version was launched in 2018 and this role will be incredibly exciting and unique to work in a brand new product team helping shape the future of our platform.
We believe in providing our people with a great place to work, where they feel valued by listening, developing and rewarding them. You will get the opportunity to understand business processes from end to end, giving you an true customer experience not just from a UI/UX perspective.
Our working hours are Monday- Friday, you may be required to work alternative hours to fulfil business needs. We are flexible in our working arrangements and would accommodate working from home on a time to time basis if need be.
We are looking for passionate people that love working as a part of a team to join us on our journey.
You will have a proactive, can-do attitude and enjoy contributing towards an adaptive, fun and creative environment. You will be capable of working cross functionally and facilitating and collaborating with multiple stakeholder groups.
You will be a lifelong learner and will enjoy joining us on a continuous journey of learning and improving as we strive to become a high-performing, self-organising product team, applying adaptive planning techniques to deliver innovative solutions to business problems.
You will care about delivering high-quality products that are closely aligned to the needs of our customers and our business.
You will be curious, inquisitive and will enjoy delighting our customers.
On a day to day basis you will be:
- Working with the rest of the product team to understand the needs of our customer and users.
- Collaborating with engineers daily.
- Repeatedly creating and testing hypotheses in short cycles to incrementally evolve and improve our products.
- Designing and undertaking user research.
- Producing wireframes, UX flows, low fidelity mock-ups, interactive prototypes and design specifications.
- Creating user flow diagrams
- Be proactive and have a can-do attitude.
- Be self motivated and love solving complex problems.
- Not be shy to share idea's.
- Be someone who can manage input from all levels of the business.
- Have a good sense of humor.
We're looking for someone that:
- Has exceptional UI design skills (including interaction design) demonstrated with a strong portfolio.
- Has a keen eye for detail - you're a bit of a pixel perfectionist.
- Is skilled in the use of various software tools, such as Adobe CC, Sketch InVision, etc.
- Has experience designing for desktop, tablet and mobile as well as for cross platform apps (iOS and Android).
- Has a good understanding of User-Centred Design practices.
- Has experience working with developers on the design/developer handoff.
- Has experience communicating design decisions to the design team as well as the wider team including stakeholders.
- Has experience working with UX designers to integrate research and insight findings to inform design decisions and articulate them to the business.
- Has experience working in an agile environment.
- Your holiday entitlement starts with 25 days, in addition to Bank Holidays.
- After 6 months service you may be eligible for our profit share scheme.
- You will automatically join our pension scheme which is a fantastic way to save for your retirement and allows you to benefit from employer contributions and tax advantages
- Get to work from international locations.
If we like you, we will hire you within 24hours of the interview.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£250 - £350 Daily
£40k - £45k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£55k - £65k Annual
£40k - £55k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual