Posted on Dec 2, 2019 by Alliance Search Solutions
Location: Farmington, MI area
This is a $1B+ industry leader with multiple locations covering the United States. The company has been in business for over 50 years and has a strong reputation for producing high quality products. They have consistently won awards for growth and innovation and have made significant investment into technology and automation for their state of the art, eco-friendly production facilities.
This Maintenance Manager will plan and coordinate all maintenance activities for a local division of a growing company. This position will oversee all repairs, develop and maintain the predictive and preventative maintenance program and build and coach a maintenance team. This is an important hire for this facility and they seek a strong leader who can build a world class department.
- Proven experience in maintenance management.
- Will need strong electronic and electrical troubleshooting knowledge.
- Experience with industrial 3 phase 480V, automation or compressed air systems a plus.
- Strong leadership skills - hire, manage, develop and train team and support staff.
- Lives near or open to relocation to the Farmington, MI area.
Send a resume for immediate consideration.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$17 - $17 Annual
$21.5k - $24.6k Annual