Registered Nurse - Hospice
Posted on Dec 2, 2019 by Michigan Premier Hospice
Hospice Care - Part Time
Michigan Premier Hospice, a CorsoCare Company
- Covering: Genesee County, Frankenmuth, Midland
- Excellent hourly pay, paid mileage and flexible schedule
- Most visits are in Senior Living Community
The Registered Nurse is expected to provide comprehensive care to patients through the activities of assessment, planning, and provision of direct nursing care within the policies and standards of the Agency. The Registered Nurse position reports to the Clinical Manager and is a non-exempt position.
- Currently licensed registered nurse in the State of Michigan.
- Previous nursing experience in hospice home care preferred.
- Compliance with accepted professional standards and practices.
- Self-directed with the ability to work with little supervision.
- Accountable for an assigned caseload of patients to a developed plan of care.
- Adheres to privacy and security standards provided by all federal, state, and local authorities of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and other applicable state laws.
- Develops and implements a comprehensive, goal focused, patient-centered care plan for each patient and makes updates in accordance with written orders from the physician ensuring patient collaboration and understanding.
- Makes planned home visits in accordance with the individualized patient Plan of Care.
- Makes referrals to other services as indicated.
- Honors patient rights.
- Performs other duties as assigned.