Software Developer .NET/Angular
Posted on Dec 2, 2019 by Templeton and Partners
Software Developer .NET/Angular required to join and existing client project, where the focus will be to ensure ongoing development & optimisation of Security Information Exchange between different external organisations are continuously monitored.
Candidates should be focussed on the following day to day activities -
- Carry out ongoing Technical analysis
- Microsoft developments (Logic: .NET 4.5 (C#), WebAPI: ASP.NET WebAPI framework
GUI: Angular 6/HTML 5/CSS 3, ...) depending on the functional specifications provided by the analyst
- Perform Unit testing
- If required, present the development tasks to the client
- Code documentation
- Perform bug fixing tasks after internal tests, UAT, and look for potential production problems
- Perform corrective maintenance of other existing applications in .net/Angular with the project office
Due to the project location, we require candidates local to Belgium. Alternatively, candidates speaking either French or Dutch would be required.