Field Finance Manager
Posted on Dec 2, 2019 by Templeton and Partners
Field Finance Manager required to take responsibility for liaising directly with the auditors and teams as the main SPOC for statutory audit work, in order to conduct the annual statutory audits in timely and cost effective manner. Preparation of statutory financial statements under Irish GAAP and tax pack for annual CIT return. Reporting progress and issues on these matters to the RAM. Prepare bi-annual management reporting for parent company and any additional analyses as may be necessary from time to time.
1 - Accounting:
- Supervision, guidance and development of the outsourced accounting team working on UK management and statutory books
- Ensure an overall control of all financial transactions and accountancy matters
- Review of month-end accounting journals
- Review of monthly AP reports along with AP reconciliations and ensure that any aging issues are discussed with Accenture.
- Review monthly accounting reconciliations for both UK entities, as well as review monthly TLR before RAM review and sign-off
- Be able to prepare annual Irish GAAP statutory financial statements.
- Be the main point of contact in the annual audit process, liaising with external auditors and all internal stake-holders.
- Prepare bi-annual P/L analysis for the parent company.
- Review, finalization and submission of VAT returns and EC Sales list for Irish (bi-monthly) and UK entities (quarterly). Review VAT reconciliations.
2 - Taxation
- Prepare tax pack for annual statutory accounts
- Prepare tax pack for CIT returns to be filed by external tax advisors
- Tax pack for calculating annual tax provision for management accounts
- Client point of contact with Irish Revenue
Candidates should be professionally qualified with either of the following certifications - ACA, ACCA, CIMA with minimum of 3 years accounting and finance operations experience within complex multi-national environments, under IFRS and Irish GAAP.