QA Engineer in Risk Management (m/w)
Posted on Dec 2, 2019 by NES IT
Our Swiss based Medical Device client is currently recruiting for a Quality Engineer with Risk Management experience. Within their international environment, they offer a permanent, Full time opportunity in their QA department.
- Support of interdisciplinary teams in implementation of Risk Management activities
- Creation and assurance of documentation in accordance with regulations and standards
- Conduction of work packages and transfer of knowledge into the organization
- Development of methods to maintain the efficiency of Risk Management
- Moderation of risk assessments
- Manage and run quality plans in accordance with project timelines
- Work closely together with their product QA lead and several engineering teams covering various disciplines
- Degree in engineering or sciences
- Several years of experience in the regulated industry (CE, FDA); medical devices and R&D will be beneficial
- Moderation skills for conduction of risk assessments
- Previous Risk Management experience in the medical device industry (ISO 14971) or comparable fields
- Knowledge of design control, requirements engineering and V&V methodology
- Excellent command in spoken and written English and German
If this sounds like you and challenges your career and personal growth, I look forward to your contact. I'll be available for a confidential discussion
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.