Informatica Data Integration Hub Engineer with Azure DevOps
Posted on Dec 2, 2019 by Experis IT
Informatica Data Integration Hub Analyst/Developer/DevOps Engineer with Azure experience required for a 12 month initial assignment with a major Dutch Enterprise.
This hire sits within the Risk & Finance Technology department which has additional oversight for HR Systems. And has a team of 500 employees. This DevOps Engineer hire will touch almost all of the Data in the business, receiving bulk data from suppliers through several channels, validating the data and processing onto end-clients and customers. Data Quality Management and Governance e are key activities, including data lineage, data management and data glossary. You will also proactively monitor systems with a view to identifying and implementing improvements, planning and executing new project and building manageable, stable and secure software. You will also improve automation and continuous integration and determine test strategies while supporting and managing the platform.
- Expertise and experience with Informatica Data Integration Hub (DIH), Informatica Powercenter, Oracle, SQL and Linux.
- Experience of Agile and/or Scrum, Lean, DevOps and ITIL.
- Experience of CI/CD, Automated Testing and Azure DevOps Services.
- Experience of Finance and Risk nice-to-have.
- Excellent communicating skills in English and/or Dutch.
This is an exciting long-term assignment in a world-class Cloud-based Informatica environment. Please contact for more information. Closing date for applications 1/12/2019.