SAP EWM Architect
Posted on Dec 2, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
SAP EWM Architect - Amsterdam
We are looking for an experienced SAP EWM Architects to join one Europe's largest and fastest growing clients in a progressive and busy international team on a 6 months contract.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Have at least 5 years of experience with at least 3+ years of working with hands on SAP EWM consulting.
- Have a good functional understanding about SCM-EWM processes with integration of MM, SD, PP and QM: Should be able to translate business requirements into SAP solution.
- Excellent knowledge of the SAP EWM module along with experience on interface, IDocs, Batch Jobs, basic knowledge of ABAP debugging and integration points with SAP MM, SD, PP and QM.
- Good Understanding of SAP System Landscape and integration between SAP modules.
- Should have experience in working in support environment - time bound (SLA based) incident resolutions.
- Comprehensive Experience of Impact and gap analysis & Corrective action plans to support priority tickets
- Knowledge of Change Control processes, testing and release documentation
- Usage of testing and support tools like HPQC ALM, Remedy and SAP Solution Manager - CHARM
- Collaborate with team members to find solutions for complex problems and promote continuous improvement on services
- Ability to deliver high profile activities to tight timescales
- Ability to multi-task and work on a 24/7 support rotation
- Capable of taking ownership of tasks from beginning to end
Apply Now to Avoid Disappointment - Interviews soon!