QA Test Engineer
Posted on Dec 2, 2019 by Paratus People
QA Test Engineer
€40-€60K Per Year - Dependant on experience
My client has reached a very exciting point in their project and are about to launch a new product to market in 2020 and need a QA Test engineer to join them on a permanent basis. An exciting start up with a great vision the ideal candidate will be working on-in home smart connectivity products and working closely with the CTO throughout. An amazing opportunity to join one of Amsterdam's most exciting start ups and to grow and develop with the company.
- Working closely with the development and hardware teams to create a stronger solution's
- Creating and executing test cases on mobile & network applications both manual and automation
- Analysing test results and liaising with appropriate teams
- Working experience with Selenium, Appium or JMeter
- Experience with AWS tools like Jenkins, Ansible, Git or Vagrant
- Worked in an Agile environment
- Degree in software engineering, Computer science or comparable experience
- Fluent in English
- Experience with WiFi Protocols
- Experience with Linux
My client offers an excellent working environment, a competitive compensation package with stock options and a flexible working environment
Please send your up to date CV
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy.
We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €2000.
Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€70k - €80k Annual
€72 - €76 Hourly
£400 - £400 Daily