Python Developer - Belgium
Posted on Dec 2, 2019 by Hanson Regan Ltd
Hanson Regan are currently recruiting for a Python Developer for a new opportunity that is based in Belgium for a 12 month initial contract with an option to extend.
- 6-10 years of professional experience.
- Bsc or MSc degree in computer science, Engineering or Mathematics
- Fluent in English
- Strong abilities in mathematics and statistics
- Solid skills in data mining and data analysis
- Knowledge of Panda & Flask Libraries
- Good understanding of software development standards and Scrum Methodology
- Good knowledge of financial products (Forwards, Swaps, Options, ), PnL, Risks, Greeks
- Experience in Back Office topics and downstream systems (deal confirmations, invoices, margin calls, ),
- Basic knowledge of Regulatory topics (REMIT, EMIR)
- A knowledge of the following technologies is a plus: sqlalchemy, numpy, Mongo DB, Elasticsearch, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, NGINX, Consul, Kibana, grafana, splunk
If you have the skills and are interested in this role, click apply!