Posted on Dec 2, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
JDA Consultant - Supply Chain Consultant - JD Edwards
- Install, certify, maintain, and test edge hardware used in conjunction with the JDA WMS.
- Develop and maintain a growing knowledge of RF systems administration including installation and networking.
- Develop and document configuration and testing procedures in areas of expertise.
- Adopt and foster a team approach. Support the mission and vision of the company.
- Deliver RF validation services which entails radio network performance testing, roaming analysis, terminal setup, scanner setup and JDA application setup and final testing. Delivery of Voice services which entails site assessment, site review and customer training for deployment of JDA Voice solution at customer facilities.
- Enhance and maintain RF and Voice software with appropriate technologies, including support for multiple vendors and international character sets.
- Manage small projects and initiatives to make use of new tools or technologies.
- Manage and monitor personal task assignments and timetables for milestone achievements.
- Provide regular status reports to the Manager of Edge Technologies.
- Mentor and Sharing information.
If you wish apply for this role, please send me a CV for immediate consideration.
If you do not have a valid EU work permit, or are not an EU citizen, please do not apply for this role.