DevOps Engineer Azure
Posted on Dec 2, 2019 by NP Group
Azure DevOps Engineer (French speaking) - Paris - 6 months - €700 per day
We are looking for a fluent French speaking Azure DevOps Engineer to work on a 6 month contract in Paris for a consultancy customer.
Skills & Experience;
- Developing cloud-native distributed systems, container orchestration platforms, microservices and serverless architectures, and immutable infrastructure delivery in Azure.
- Orchestration and automation of build and deployment processes, continuous integration and application configuration management.
- Experience with coding languages - Python,
- Using automation and configuration management tooling (Ansible) to ensure compliance and ongoing operation of large estates.
- Migrations of Legacy workloads to transform and shape them into dynamic, resilient, and scalable platforms which will help our clients to make the most of the cloud.
- Working with reputable clients and stakeholders to identify requirements and take these from design through to build and beyond.
- AZURE DevOps certified, AZURE Security certified, AZURE IaaS & PaaS general knowledge ideally: AZ103/AZ-203, AZ500, AZ300/301
- Python/BOTO 3
- SOAP, REST
- Knowledge of security-related concepts, risk analysis and specifications/norms ISO (27001, 27002, 27005, 27018), EBiOS and SOC (1-2-3)
NP Group is an award-winning international recruitment organisation focused on solving the challenges both clients and candidates face, in a different way. Specialising in technology, NP Group partner with some of the most recognised, innovative and inspiring business across the globe. NP Group's Strategic Workforce Resourcing, Talent Solutions, and Executive Search business units use specialist knowledge to genuinely solve clients and candidates' recruitment problems. NP Group has been recognised by Best Companies as 'one to watch' and are in the Recruiter Fast 50 as one of the fastest growing UK recruitment companies.
For more information please visit our website
Networking People (UK) is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.