Posted on Dec 2, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
I am looking for a Security Consultant to work for one of the biggest telecoms companies in the world.
Initial 6 months contract + extensions or can also take a permanent employee.
Location: Brussels or Antwerp depending on the customer join - quite flexible and have people that work from home.
* Experience on Network & Security aspects from a technical network perimeter perspective, and/or up to date experience on Identity and Access Management technologies and implementations.
* Knowledge in several of the following areas:
* LAN and WAN: TCP/IP, routing, switching;
* Network Security and Operating System Security;
* (Next Generation) Firewalls such as Palo Alto, FortiNet, Check Point, Cisco;
* IAM: Identity and Access Management systems, governance, policies.
* Experience with building, maintaining, reviewing all configurations/settings/policies on chosen technologies.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Willingness to travel.
* Passionate interest in IT Network & Security and eagerness and appetite to keep up with current IT trend.
* Knowledge of managed security services.