Posted on Dec 2, 2019 by Networkers
A global IT provider is looking for an experience UX/UI Specialist to be based on client site based in Brussels, Belgium.
Nature of the tasks:
- Analysis of the user interface requirements
- Design of wireframes and mock-ups (or other visual prototyping) which lead to intuitive user experience and translation of business concepts into system interface
- User interface design specifications
- Finding efficient solutions for problems linked to multi-device development (eg desktop screen vs. smartphone)
- Design of user interfaces
- Visual prototypes
- User-centred approach for evaluation of user interfaces (including usability studies on real stakeholders and/or clients)
- Elaborate navigation mapping design
Knowledge and skills
- Good knowledge of user interface ergonomics
- Knowledge of design and graphical tools (Balsamiq/InVision/UXPin/Framer.js or other)
- Knowledge of UX design best practices, especially: good understanding of responsive design and mobilefirst design
- Ability to work with clients and analysts and to understand business vision on high and low level
- Will to help to teams and openness to receive feedback for design improvements
- Knowledge of web technologies and standards including at least general knowledge of current legislative regulation (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 level AA)
- Strong capacity in writing and presenting studies
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, excellent communicator
- Capability of working in an international/multicultural environment.
Contract for an initial 12 months paying in the region of €350 per day.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.