Cyber Security Analyst/Intrusion Detection/Vulnerability/Incident Resp
Posted on Dec 2, 2019 by HW Search & Selection
Cyber Security Analyst/Intrusion Detection/Vulnerability/Incident Response
Long term contract for 12 months+
Cyber Security Analyst with a focus on prevention of security breaches, reaction to security breaches and identifying improvements;
- Monitoring, assessing and analysing Security Incidents and events reported in our monitoring tools, Firewalls, Antivirus systems and Proxy
- Following the incident response procedure
- Following predefined actions on high severity issues, including escalation to the business area Security Officers or Group Security officer.
- Maintaining and report operational KPIs on a monthly basis.
- Troubleshoot and help to isolate IT security issues.
- Analyzing Firewall change requests and coordinating the approval with the Business Area Security officer
- Advisor role for projects and peers
- Assisting in the creation of incident response procedures
- Ability to translate complex concepts into business language.
- Ability to take on small projects related to security
The ideal candidate will have a blend of strong technical, communication, skills. Specific requirements for this position include:
- 6+ years working in the security and operations fields
- Excellent knowledge of Intrusion Detection (in-depth TCP/IP knowledge, and Cybersecurity), various operating systems (Windows/UNIX), and web technologies (focusing on Internet security)
- Ability to read and understand packet-level data Intrusion detection and prevention and Network Security Products (IDS/IPS, Firewalls, etc) Host Security Products (HIPS, AV, scanners, etc)
- Knowledge of cutting edge threats and technologies affecting Web Application vulnerabilities and recent Internet threats
- Exposure on Vulnerability assessment as well as penetration testing, or forensic analysis fields are an advantage
- Certifications: GIAC, (ISC)² are preferred [CISSP, C|EH, GCIA, CCNA]
- Proven track record of cultural awareness while collaborating with your peers in the other regions.
- Broad knowledge of the different technologies used within Atlas Copco and available in the industry to give an excellent overall understanding of IT.
- Strong business acumen and internal knowledge of policies.
- Working knowledge of value and use of Standard IT processes and methodologies (ie, ITIL, PMI, and SDLC).
- Comfortable with working in a Matrix environment
- University degree or equivalent experience.
- CISSP, ISSEP, CISA certification will be well regarded.
- Fluency in English, spoken and written is a must; second language preferred
Please forward your CV urgently.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€590 - €600 Daily
€500 - €500 Daily
€500 - €500 Daily