Posted on Dec 2, 2019 by Lawrence Harvey
My client based in Sweden are currently looking for a Technical Architect to join them on a 12 month contract on site in Stockholm.
The assignment includes tasks such as:
- Manage the team's incoming Business warehouse/IP related cases
- Participate in investigations and analysis work on Business warehouse/IP issues
- Assist the department's various sections with Business warehouse/IP expertise
- Participate in ongoing projects from a Business warehouse/IP perspective
- Assist Solution Architect in design issues related to planning applications
- Supportive/consultative function
- Act support to SFE management leaders, object managers and ITIL managers and SFE Management group in building new working methods and methods.
- Act support to claimants and others in the Armed Forces.
- Support and actively work in SFE and other actors' ongoing projects in the area.
- Competence raising staff through training and practical work.
Deep and in-depth knowledge of Business Intelligence and Analytics and underlying theories and principles.
Relevant academic degree and at least 10 years work experience as IT Analysis.
Consultant shall have at least eight (8) years of combined work experience of:
-Management and development of Business Warehouse/Business Intelligence/Analytics.
- Budget and planning applications.
Consultant shall have at least four (4) years of work experience of databases.
Consultant shall have work experience of management according to ITIL.
Consultant should have work experience of developing design and solution proposals based on a process-oriented approach.
As this role is outside of the UK, ir35 does not apply.
This role is paying very competitively, so if you fancy taking a role out of the UK before Ir35 hits the private sector, apply with your most recent CV and I will be in touch to discuss in more detail.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.