Cisco Network Engineer - Banking - Switzerland
Posted on Dec 2, 2019 by Coopers Group GmbH
Cisco Network Engineer required, to work on a long term project for a major Bank in Switzerland.
- Implementation and maintenance of core server, networking and infrastructure application technologies, ensuring optimal secure environment availability.
- Support and maintenance of network infrastructures and their dependencies, through the application of industry best practices.
- Testing, coordination and implementation of both release-based and environment design changes.
- Management of service providers with an emphasis on efficiency and quality.
- Business-oriented customer relationship management with a focus on high quality of service and clear communication.
- Willingness to work outside normal working hours during service windows and to provide on-call cover for evenings and weekends.
Main skills and experience:
- Experience with a broad range of technologies in enterprise-class environments including:
- Palo Alto (nice to have, not a must)
- Big IP F5 load balancing. (nice to have, not a must)
- Cisco NXOS/IOS and ACI
- Cisco ISE - 802.1x
- Monitoring, ideally Cisco Prime and Nagios.
- Experience in developing and implementing zone concepts using automation tools such as Ansible
- Consistent track record in provision of third-level support and design input in an enterprise environment.
- Broad understanding of ITIL fundamentals and their application in a business environment.
- Excellent command of English.
Start/End Date: As soon as possible or January until March 2021
Location: Basel - Switzerland
For further information, please send us your updated CV with availability and contact Details.