Posted on Dec 2, 2019 by I.T. Alliance N.I. Ltd
Report Writer required for a 6-12 month contract.
Location: Flexible. Travel to different sites in Ireland required.
You will be responsible for developing and supporting reporting solutions that facilitate and support operational reporting of integrated management system.
- Ability to review, analyse, and understand reporting requirements
- Create critical and high priority reports in a timely manner
- Design and maintain Crystal Reports
- Ability to understand complex Schema
- Query data from various versions of SQL Server - 2012, 2014, etc. databases to be used in various methods of reporting
- Develop complex stored procedures, functions, dynamic SQL, CTEs, triggers, etc. in SQL Server
- Experienced with ETL best practices and technologies including Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Ability to produce under stressful situations
- Work on own initiative
- Work with users/people remotely.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize work to adhere to deadlines and within identified time frames
- Associates or Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent experience in related roles
Years of Experience:
- At least three (3) year's experience developing SSRS Reports
- At least three (3) year's experience developing Crystal Reports
- Experience building SSIS packages a plus
- Excellent knowledge of Database concepts, Referential Integrity and experience in understanding a complex database schemas
SSIS, SSRS, Crystal Reports, SQL