Senior Product Analyst/Analytics Expert - Freelance - Madrid
Posted on Dec 2, 2019 by Trilogy International
Product Analytics/Data Analytics/SQL/Google Analytics/Google Tag Manager
I am looking for a Senior Product Analyst/Analytics Expert to work for a large international client in Madrid.
The project with run for over 2 years and is structured with quarterly rolling contracts across the whole team.
After an initial on boarding phase 3 days onsite and 2 days remote per week can be negotiated.
You will be building and documenting the data pipeline, providing product insights and have general input into product development.
I require someone with great analysis skills, the ability to get things done and a customer-obsessed builder to work on cutting edge products.
- Google Tag Manager,
- Google Analytics,
- Firebase (or any other Data Collection and Data Exploitation tools).
- You will work with the Product Management team, Data team, UX design and software engineering.on a daily basis.
- Ensure Product success criteria is properly defined: from KPI definition per piece of product to successful data tracking implementation.
- Working to develop meaningful segmentation models, behavioural analysis of key user segments to analyze churn including elements like origin source, onboarding, plan types and feature retention
- Make suggestions to improve tools and encouraging sharing across departments
- Developing Analytics Documentation - reference materials outlining what data is needed, all terminology and reporting schema
- Work closely with product and development team to scope out changes to the analytics stack
- Ensure ongoing data accuracy and normalization of data
- Work with product and engineering team to create ongoing reporting for product releases - including sprint specific dashboards, bench-marking and analysis.
- Completing analysis that will drive growth and provide insights