Data Engineer - Madrid - FTC
Posted on Dec 2, 2019 by Trilogy International
I am looking for multiple Data Engineers to work on a Fixed Term Contract basis for a client of mine based in Madrid.
The organisation are one of the Largest Global brands in Media and Sports and are looking to add Data Engineers to their fast growing Data Analytics practice.
The contract will be until December 2020 and the annual salaries on offer are from €45k to around €70k.
This opportunity is starting ASAP and will require an initial 5 days a week onsite in Madrid.
Skills and requirements
- Excellent knowledge of serverless cloud architecture principles
- Strong experience writing test-drive Python in an agile environment
- Good experience implementing ETL flows using both file and API sources
- Prior experience with complex SQL queries
- Prior experience implementing HTTP REST APIs
- Knowledge of data structuring and schema best practices and standards
- Fluent written and spoken in English
- Familiarity with data science techniques in Python and/or R