Java Developer | €400 - 500 p/d | Financial Services | Dublin
Posted on Dec 2, 2019 by Trilogy International
Trilogy International are working with a Financial Services client based in Dublin who are searching for a Java Deverloper with strong digital skills, on 6 months contracting basis.
This will be based on site in Dublin, it should be noted that this role is outside of IR35.
Summary of the role:
- Technical Analyst that will take the challenge to build something new and doesn't require constant chasing
- Working with tight deadlines
- Technical Problem Solver
- Strong tendency towards modern Digital skills - less of a focus on Legacy ESB, SOA approaches to integration technology and patterns.
What you need for the Job:
- 7 Years + Engineering
- Java, Node.js, React, Angular, Spring, Springboot
- Ios and Kotlin would be useful
- HTML, CSS
- Kafka, Cassandra, Hazelcast
- Linux Skills
- Knowledge of BFF, Sidecar and Strangler patterns
- Has built highly scalable Digital systems
- Must be proficient in Java programming language
- Other programming languages would also be a plus.
- Linux/Solaris/Windows OS skills.
- Knowledge of relational databases
- Excellent understanding of web technologies and web services (particularly REST services/JSON).
- Design of fault-tolerant architectures
- Experience with REST API's
- Knowledge of source control systems, Git particularly
Please email your CV to (see below) to be considered for this position