Azure Cloud Site Reliability Engineer - PowerShell/Python
Posted on Dec 2, 2019 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Azure Cloud Site Reliability Engineer - vacancy requiring profound PowerShell and Python knowledge for a globally operating Zurich based client in the banking sector.
- Deep knowledge of Azure, Python, JSON, ARM Template, Azure Resource Manager, Monitor, Alerts, Security Centre, DevOps and RBAC
- Proficiency in Source code such as Java, C++ and C# in compliance with understanding each service across the full IT life cycle and ready to take requests for infrastructure services, applications and environments
- Expertise in managing Azure Portal Dashboard, Policies, Log Analytics, Azure DevOps, Subscriptions, Graph API, PowerShell/cli, Visual Studio Code and JSON template Creation
- Having a blend of skills including sysadmin, security, automation and the ability to code Operating Systems and Application Source Code, Container Fabrics, Networking, Alerting and Monitoring
- Hands on experience working in both Agile and DevOps development methodologies as well as deep diving into both Application and Infrastructure code
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Being responsible for all aspects of application production support, deployment and monitoring as well as the development of tools to support these activities
- Managing mission critical applications and associated platforms with highest levels of availability, security, performance and stability
- Designing and building tools and solutions with a strong bias towards automating as many aspects of support as possible as well as ensuring new systems, services deployed can be integrated to existing monitoring and management tools
- Managing Cloud services that span storage, security, networking, and compute cloud capabilities
- Working 50% on tickets and 50 % on improvements to deliver engineering solutions that improve instrumentation, ease of deployment, service orchestration and other aspects of production support
- Liaising with service transition managers, development leads and architects and ensuring designs of new applications meet expected standards in relation to Site reliability as well as maintaining non-functional production support requirements are considered early in the life cycle of all new applications[MS1]
- Designing solutions including monitoring, process orchestration, capacity management and deployment
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.