Posted on Dec 2, 2019 by Michael Bailey Associates - Amsterdam
For one of the biggest Telecommunications companies worldwide, we are looking for a HR Manager. The duration of the contract will be 1 year with option to extend.
Location: Amsterdam area.
Supervisory/advisory role; Highly specific skill set or technical training; Advanced educational credentials required; Greater prior experience in this role (5+ years)
Responsible for operational HR activities in support of managers, employees and HR business partners.
Relevant education and HR experience; interest in operations mgmt.
Skills and Competencies:
HR mgmt. experience; team/people leadership; strong communication skills; ability to build internal/external networks; proactive; project mgmt. skills
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and execute various subject-specific HR assignments and projects, including recruitment, retention, training, performance mgmt., HR policies, etc.
- Work closely with your assigned departments to assume an HR consulting role.
- Advise on operational HR questions regarding social and legal matters (eg, prolonged absence, medical discharge, internal mobility, etc.).
- Follow existing processes and provide information to managers about new HR tools, policies/procedures, and methods.
- Analyse training needs in cooperation with the relevant line manager and the training and development department.
Note: For this role you have to be able to speak Dutch.
Are you ready for your next big challenge?
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.