SAP Data Analytics And Reporting Specialist
Posted on Dec 2, 2019 by Whitehall Resources Ltd
SAP Succesfactors Data Analytics And Reporting Specialist
Whitehall Resources is currently looking for an SAP Succesfactors Data Analytics And Reporting Specialist for one of our clients in Central Netherlands
Reporting structure based on HR and business strategy
Collect and interpret HR data
Identify patterns and opportunities
Effectively communicate actionable results
* Bachelor's degree in a Statistics, Data or Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related field required
* Master's degree in Business Management or Business Administration is a plus
* At least 7 plus years of progressively responsible relevant experience working as a data analyst or business data analyst.
* Deep understanding of relational databases and experience working with relational databases and associated query/extraction languages.
* Knowledge of Python and/or R and experience with SAS or SQL.
* 3-6 years of experience in advising senior level management
* Experience with programming, data analysis or data reporting in any industry
* able to spot trends and anomalies within statistical data. This includes using reporting and statistics tools
* Extensive experience working with online systems and a strong knowledge of Excel
Whitehall Resources are leading ERP Recruitment specialist in the provision of SAP, Oracle & IT recruitment in the UK and Internationally
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.