Posted on Dec 2, 2019 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
UX Researcher vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company.
- 3+ years of experience in preparing and conducting usability studies as well as strategic research
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to present findings briefly and efficiently
- Exceptional analytical ability, especially regarding user behavior observation
- Knowledge of web technology and standards, business applications, online ads and retail is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Cognitive Science, Experimental Psychology, Anthropology, Human-Computer Interaction or related area or equivalent practice
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Organising user research activities
- Planning, monitoring and controlling usability testing sessions and interviews
- Managing questionnaires, surveys and interviews
- Documenting user study sessions
- Analysing qualitative data and creating reports
- Sharing result from the study with the research lead
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland?
In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.