Azure Data&Analytics Platform Engineer
Posted on Dec 2, 2019 by Levy Associates Ltd
We are looking for an Azure Platform engineer to develop an Azure Data Platform.
In this role you contribute to the provisioning of Azure Resources such as Data Science Virtual Machines, SQL Data Warehouse, SQL Database, Azure Functions, Azure Automation Accounts, Azure Log Analytics, Azure Data Bricks and Azure Data Factory. You also develop custom applications that maintain, optimize and secure these resources. Are you interested? Then read on.
- It is the position of DevOps Engineer in team that develops, manages and optimizes an Azure Data Platform and associated resources. The platform aims to provide a comprehensive and modern customer profile to the other business units.
- The team works with new and innovative techniques and methodologies - attention is paid to Azure preview features (public and private), we work with modern workflows such as GitFlow and GitHubFlow and we stimulate a DevOps culture.
- There is an open and informal atmosphere, the drive to develop ourselves and the platform is present, and the level of ambition is high.
- In addition to the applied DevOps method, characterized by the combination of both development of features and operations, there is also agile working on the basis of Scrum.
- You analyze, design, think and help build a platform that aims to be the customer data platform.
- In the "spirit of DevOps" we rely on your automation skills to make the team as efficient as possible.
- Put your teeth into complex technical issues that you solve in collaboration with users, fellow team members and suppliers.
- Furthermore, the security, compliance and manageability of a growing platform must not be forgotten. We expect a proactive attitude from you here - and are open to ideas for offering enterprise-grade solutions and support with a small team.
- Plus: knowledge of the Azure infrastructure, which enables you to help the team to offer the capabilities to the users safely and reliably.
- Plus: knowledge of Azure Analytics offer.
- We do not expect you to have knowledge of all the Azure Resources listed. We do expect experience in the field of SQL resources, basic knowledge of networks and Firewalls, basic knowledge of security concepts.
- You are proficient with PowerShell.
- You are proficient in a form of distributed version control.
- You are proficient with SQL statements and database troubleshooting/optimization.
- Plus: you are proficient with C #.
- Plus: you are skilled with python.