Technical Business Analyst, Permanent | Dublin, Ireland
Posted on Dec 2, 2019 by Synechron
Synechron is a leading Digital IT Consulting firm and is working to Accelerate Digital initiatives for banks, asset managers, and insurance companies around the world. We achieve this by providing our clients with innovative solutions that solve their most complex business challenges and combining Synechron's unique, end-to-end Digital, Business Consulting, and Technology services. Based in New York, the company has 18 offices around the globe, with over 8,000 employees producing over $500M+ in annual revenue.
Our Technology capability allows us to accelerate digital for Banks, Asset Managers and Insurance firms. We believe in developing applications that advance our clients' digital strategies and build highly-customized applications to shift their development practices to Agile. Our Application Development services includes Architecture & Design, Development, Performance Engineering, Maintenance & Production Support, and Migration & Application Decommissioning.
- Build, manage business engagement with custody operations and provide thought and technical leadership to deliver towards business requirements.
- Be a team player contributing towards business deliveries building true ownership and accountability of the modules/components over time
- Act as the client facing point person for QMA working closely with our business users in Dublin/Belfast; act as a bridge between technology and business in true sense.
- Drive functional solutions within the platform on the business requirements working closely with business users and technology partners globally
- Manage and negotiate scope, detail out requirements and document them in detail into JIRA to ensure developers have all information to be productive on that user story
- Be accountable for all the quality metrics acting as a gate keeper for the technology deliverables before it is rolled out for business.
Mandatory Skills: Custody operations, RDBMS/SQL
- Candidate should have 10+ years of overall experience that includes 3+ years in the financial services industry (preferably in investment banks). Ideal candidate would be a self-contained individual contributor with a go getter attitude to drive development of software meeting the laid down quality metrics within the project environment.
- The candidate would have prior working experience in a competitive, high paced environment to deliver software to meet business needs working within a Matrix environment
- Excellent working understanding with RDBMS/SQL, MongoDB, Business Analysis, Agile, Product Mgmt, Functional Testing, Stakeholder Mgmt and SDLC
- Experience with high performance & high volume distributed enterprise systems in multi-threading and database performance tuning.
- Strong database development capabilities. RDBMS and No SQL.
- Display sound analytical, problem solving, presentation and inter-personal skills to handle various critical situations.
- Ability to carry out adaptive changes necessitated by changes in business requirements and technology.
- Excellent communication, articulation skills; should be a good negotiator and willing to go down the hard path to build consensus; experience navigating through complex projects/environments is a plus.
If the above is a close match to your skills and experience, apply now!
Please note that due to a high volume of applications, we are unable to provide individual feedback.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 2 working days of us receiving their application.