Registered Nurse/RN - Home Health Care
Posted on Dec 2, 2019 by Common Sail Investment Group
Home Health Care
Detroit and surrounding areas
Looking for a career in home Care? We have opportunities for you!
No previous home care experience necessary
- Full-Time, part time or PRN
- Detroit and surrounding areas
- Competitive Per-Visit Rates/Paid Mileage/Flexible schedule
- Comprehensive benefits for full time employees, benefits for Part Time too!
- Generous PTO and Holiday pay
The Home Health Care RN is expected to provide comprehensive 1440 care to patients through the activities of assessment, planning, and provision of direct nursing care within the policies and standards of the Agency. The Home Health Care RN position reports to the Clinical Manager and is a non-exempt position.
- Currently licensed registered nurse (RN) in the State of Michigan.
- Minimum of 3 years of nursing experience in hospital med surg, ER, ICU
- Excellent clinical assessment skills
- EMR Proficient
- CPR certification preferred
- Compliance with accepted professional standards and practices.
- Self-directed with the ability to work with little supervision.
- Avid team player.
- Accountable for an assigned caseload of patients to a developed plan of care.
- Adheres to privacy and security standards provided by all federal, state, and local authorities of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and other applicable state laws.
- Provides care, treatment, and services in accordance with professional standards of practice, practice guidelines, law, and regulations.
- Develops and implements a comprehensive, goal focused, patient-centered care plan for each patient and makes updates in accordance with written orders from the physician ensuring patient collaboration and understanding.
- Makes planned home visits in accordance with the individualized patient Plan of Care.
- Makes referrals to other services as indicated.
- Prepares and maintains clinical documentation according to Agency policies and acceptable nursing standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.