Posted on Dec 2, 2019 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Java Developer vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the consulting sector.
- 8+ years of practice as a developer with experience in managing development teams
- Background in project management and delivery timelines with competency of agile methodologies
- Expertise in working with Java especially versions 6 and 8, EJB, Spring, Control M, Maven, WebLogic and Web Services such as SOAP and REST
- Familiar with Unix, Linux and Shell Scripting as well as proficient in Object Oriented Analysis, design and development
- Good Command of SQL relational databases such as Oracle and SQL Server along with profound PL/SQL knowhow
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Participating in an agile environment and managing development teams
- Implementing high quality, reusable and well tested software solutions
- Developing new functionalities and extend or improve existing applications
- Providing professional input and expertise during the development process
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland?
In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.