Big Data Engineer
Posted on Dec 2, 2019 by Orcan Intelligence
For our prestigious customer, we are looking for a Big Data Engineer for a 1-year contract in Rotterdam with the project looking to last for up to 3 years!
As a Data Engineer you will be working within the department of data where you would make an active contribution to the expansion and structured mapping of the customer data.
You will be:
- Structuring the data so it be analysed and interpreted easily.
- Supply and clear the data (both internal and external data) for our data scientists.
- You are responsible for delivering the results of these prediction models to our marketing automation tool.
- BA or Masters in Computer Science
- Experienced in Hadoop ecosystems
- Python experience
- Business Facing
If you have the required skills and interested to apply, please send your CV now for immediate consideration.