Microsoft Identity Manager SME - €510 Per Day
Posted on Nov 25, 2019 by I.T. Alliance N.I. Ltd
Microsoft Identity Manager SME/Architect - Dublin - €510 Per Day
About the role
Our client is a large agency of the Irish Government. They now have an urgent requirement for an Identity Management Architect to play a key role in the ongoing development and maintenance of their Identity Management System.
The Identity management system was created using the Microsoft Identity Manager (MIIM) platform, and is used to address requests for Active Directory accounts, Email and Lync presence, updating corporate information, Self Service Password Reset, Group Management/Business Data and Organisational Lists.
The Identity Management Architect will assist in the ongoing development of these services and the system infrastructure as a whole. Based at our client's offices in South Dublin, this role is initially for a 12 month period with a strong probability of extension. With generous daily contract rates, great working conditions and superb scope for career development, this role offers candidates with experience of the MS MIIM platform a great opportunity to broaden the scope of their career experience with a leading Irish Government Department.
Key responsibilities of role:
* To work with technical and functional staff to analyse requirements and develop enhancements to the MIM environment.
* To design and implement connectors to internal systems as required.
* Design and implement custom workflows/activities/Management Agents.
* Conduct analysis of existing solution, document any gaps, redesign existing custom workflows using supported templates.
* Design and build a test/development sandbox environment.
* To ensure the ongoing stability and overall health of the MIM environment and OS, including Sharepoint and SQL platforms
* Troubleshooting application/solution issues and problem analysis, technical investigation, and resolution of support queries and escalations.
* To maintain, upgrade and patch the MIM environment, ensuring minimal downtime and maximum performance and stability in line with best practices.
* Support the Identity team and other colleagues through mentoring, documentation, coaching and knowledge sharing, with a focus on continuous improvement and service delivery
Essential Candidate Requirements
* MUST HAVE MCSE Microsoft Professional Certification in an Identity related discipline, (AD, FIM/MIM, ADFS)
* Degree in IT, computer Science or other related area - Equivalent combination of other qualifications and/or professional experience also considered.
* Previous experience (At least 4-6 years) in a similar role
* Strong technical Knowledge of:
o Designing, administering, developing and maintaining MIM 2016 Environments.
o Building connectors/Management Agents to internal systems.
o Designing, building and implementing custom workflows.
o Designing and implementing federation solutions using ADFS and AAD/AD Connect
o AD/MIM Powershell Scripting
o IT. Infrastructure Support on current product versions (Windows Server OS, AD/AD Certificate Services, SQL, Clustering, Sharepoint, Networking, Virtualization, Backups, IIS)
o Migrating/upgrading FIM/MIM to newer versions and patch management
o Troubleshooting & Root Cause Analysis within MIM/Sharepoint/SQL environments.
* While not essential, previous experience of working in a similar role within a large Governmental Organisation would be a significant advantage
* Very strong written and spoken English
IMPORTANT: Candidates should have Immediate availability to work in the EU.
For more information on this role, please contact Níall.
To apply directly, please send current CV along with brief cover letter through this site