Posted on Nov 25, 2019 by Harvey Nash IT Recruitment Switzerland
For our client in Basel we are looking for Administrative Expert for a 4 month contract.
Job Title: Team Assistant Social Media Hub
Start date: ASAP
The Team Assistant will be responsible for providing professional support to the Digital Engagement Hub Leadership Team. This will include executing complex administrative tasks and supporting their respective teams.
* Independently takes care of general administrative tasks and maintains the administrative processes, even in case of absence of the line manager/team members, including organizing all logistical aspects of meetings, preparation of pre-read and meeting materials, research and booking of complex travel arrangements.
* Fosters open communication with the Digital Engagement Hub team and pro-actively aligns on business needs of the respective managers (Travels, Projects etc.)
* Supports on boarding and off-boarding of new Digital Engagement Hub team members.
* Administer general tasks, including but not limited to replying to correspondence, filing, coordination of appointments and deadlines
* Support the Digital Engagement Hub team with meeting preparation, etc.
* Support external advisors, especially with regards to administrative matters
* Act as a professional partner to people within and outside the department, facilitating interaction and information exchange
* Takes over supervising for colleagues in the administrative area
* Provides cover for the Social Media Project and Administrative Specialist in administrative tasks
Education: Commercial training (eg Swiss Association of Commercial Employees, business school) or equivalent (eg other vocational qualification, must have very good administrative skills/experience)
Professional experience: Advanced computer training, experience as professional assistant in various Divisions or Departments, interest in accounting, organizational talent
Languages: Excellent written and spoken English
Ideal experience: Minimum 2-3 years administrative, office management and/or project management experience in international environment required; Excellent computer sills (MS Office, preferably knowledge of databases and data maintenance); Used to work independently, effectively and proactively; Excellent communication skills
- Excellent administrative, organizational and management skills
- Clear communication and writing skills delivered in a reliable and structured manner
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of job-relevant software, technical, and media resources
- Ability to set priorities in accordance with objectives, working accurately and efficiently to handle several parallel tasks/projects at the same time
- Strong familiarity with department's services with ability to coordinate essential work processes
For more information please contact Barbara Tenerowicz: