Senior Project Manager
Posted on Nov 25, 2019 by Glocomms
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Project Manager to join a large Retail organisation on a long term contract commencing Dec 2019 and ending Aug 2020! This is based in Malmo, Sweden!
- Analyze schedule for project critical path and advise management of changes to the critical path and projected milestone achievement performance
- Obtain and analyze status information from all projects within program to prepare, update, and communicate periodic project status reports
- Support corrective action to improve scheduling and planning processes
Key Skills required:
- Minimum 4 years experience of project management and rolling out projects/programs
- Highly organized and detail-oriented individuals who know how to manage overlapping projects, keep track of deadlines.
- Experience in running Dynamics 365 rollouts is an advanatge but not mandatory.
- They are strong analytical thinkers with problem-solving skills but they are also great communicators who are persuasive and good at presenting information.
- Proficient to advanced MS Project knowledge is a must.